Triton Plunge Track Saw 1400W
- Mode selector allows for fast changing between free plunge, scribe, and blade change modes.
- Scribe mode eliminates splintering and tear-out.
- Easy change carbon brushes to increase life-span of the product.
- Precision bevel cut adjustment of bevel angle from 0-48º.
- Dual bevel quadrants provide stability for precise cutting.
- Variable speed, soft start and constant speed electronics optimised for required cutting conditions for every material.
- Dual alignment cams fine tune the fit between the saw and track to allow for exact cuts.
- Anti-kickback safety feature prevents saw from jolting while performing plunge cuts.
- Guide rail track lock adds stability for bevel cuts.
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 2 1/8″.
- Width of cut indicators for precise positioning of blade on the work piece.
- Fast blade replacement easily accessed through the blade guard.
- Highly efficient dust extraction with universal vacuum system adaptor and 360º outlet.
- Blade-change mode and power switch lock-out for simple blade changes.
- Plunge lock secures blade inside guard when not in use.
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, user safety and control.
|Bevel Range||0 – 48°|
|Blade Diameter||6 1/2″|
|Blade Type||48TCG x 0.063″ x 0.086″|
|Electronic Speed Maintenance||Yes|
|No Load Speed||2,000 – 5,300rpm|
|Product Length||12 1/5″|
|Product Width||4 1/3″|
|Sound Power LW||94.8dB|
|Sound Pressure LP||83.8dB|