Triton Dual Mode Precision Plunge Router 1400W / 2-1/4hp
- 1/2″ and 1/4″ collet for a larger range of bit fitment.
- 2 1/4hp / 13A motor for maintained speed under load.
- Automatic spindle lock will engage only when power switch cover is closed.
- Soft start and variable speed for all cutter types.
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range.
- Rack and pinion height adjustment and table winder eliminates the necessity for expensive lifting mechanisms when used.
- Electronic speed control guarantees a fine finish on all materials.
- Removable plunge spring for simple bit adjustment when table mounted.
- 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precision pre-set cut depths.
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from cut zone and aids dust extraction.
- Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use + circle cutting.
- Quick-fit pins for quick fitment and removal from the fence and the RTA Router Table.
- Side air vents provide a reduction in dust intake into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table.
- Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner working environment and increased user safety.
- Easy access brushes for quick changes.
- Through the base single-wrench bit change is achieved with the automatic spindle lock.
- Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit-change mode preventing router from being switched on.
|Electronic Speed Maintenance||Yes|
|No Load Speed||21,000rpm|
|Plunge Range||0 – 2 5/16″|
|Power||2 1/4hp / 13A|
|Power On Indicator||Yes|
|Safety Power Switch||Yes|
|Sound Power LW||95.1dB|
|Sound Pressure LP||84.1dB|
|Speed Maintenance Under Load||8,000 – 21,000rpm|