Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Bit
- Works with the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide to create a 25% smaller pocket hole.
- For use with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine.
- Works well in almost every application where you would use standard Kreg pocket holes.
- Particularly good for 12mm thick material and narrow stock, down to 25mm wide.
- Faster and easier drill strokes due to the bit removing less material.
- 7mm diameter, 4mm diameter pilot tip.
- One-piece design made of industrial, high-speed steel.
|Diameter||19/64” (7mm) diameter
0.170″ (4mm) diameter pilot tip
|Design||One-piece; industrial high-speed steel|
|For Use with||For use with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, and K4MS, when being used with the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide.
Also works with the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine (Item# DB210).
|Includes||(1) Kreg® Micro-Pocket™ Drill Bit|