Kreg Jig® R3
- Simply join materials from 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ thick (12 – 38mm) in 1/8″ (3mm) increments.
- Positioning sliders allow you to easily adjust within 9 depth settings.
- Dual wood-chip holes keep drill bit clear of excess wood chips.
- Two hardened-steel Kreg® drill bit guides have a lifetime warranty.
- Comes with Kreg® accessories organised in a durable carrying case.
- Depth-collar gauge molded into case for useful reference.
- Durable jig body made from heavy-duty, nylon reinforced with glass.
- Easily attaches to any Kreg Face Clamp, Bar Clamp, or C-Clamp.
|Body Material||Glass-filled nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides||(2) 3/8” (9mm) diameter standard Kreg® pocket holes|
|For Use with||Materials from 1/2” to 11/2” thick (12-38mm)|
|Drill Guide Spacings||7/8” (22m)|
|Clamping Method||Works with any Kreg® Face Clamp|
|Screw-Centering Ability||1/2“, 5/8“, 3/4“, 7/8“, 1”, 11/8“, 11/4“, 13/8“, 11/2”
12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
|Warranty||Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty|
|Includes||Kreg Jig® R3, clamp pad adapter, stepped drill bit, 6″ (152mm) driver bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, starter Kreg® Screw set, pocket-hole plug set, and owner’s manual, all inside of a durable, compact carrying case.|