Kreg Jig® K5 Master System
- Front-mounted handle means clamping is simpler.
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism can be adjusted without the use of tools.
- Storage wings give built-in storage for bits and accessories.
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose.
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side allowing for simple repeat drilling.
- Stop-collar setting block ensures a simple setup.
- Quick-release pin holds drill block firmly in place.
- Hardened-steel Kreg® drill guides have a lifetime warranty.
- Comes with Kreg Jig® K5 and accessories: 3″ Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base for on-the-go building.
|Body Material||Glass-filled nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides||3 standard Kreg® pocket holes|
|For Use with||Materials from 1/2” to 11/2” thick (12-38mm)|
|Drill Guide Spacings||9/16“, 7/8“, 17/16”
14mm, 22mm, 36mm
|Clamping Method||Toggle clamp on benchtop base|
|Screw-Centering Ability||1/2“, 5/8“, 3/4“, 7/8“, 1”, 11/8“, 11/4“, 13/8“, 11/2”
12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
|Warranty||Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty|
|Includes||3″ Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base, 3 downloadable project plans, Kreg Jig® K5 base with ratcheting front-side clamp, extension wings, swiveling dust-collection port, drill guide block, spacer block, workpiece stop, drill bit setup block, stepped drill bit, 6″ (152mm) driver bit, stop collar, Allen wrench, Hex wrench, starter Kreg Screw set, and starter pocket-hole plug pack.|