Kreg Jig® HD
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints.
- Optimized for large outdoor projects.
- For use with materials of thickness 38mm and thicker.
- Works with the Kreg Jig K3, K4, K4MS, and K5.
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to workpiece.
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig for to ensure secure drilling.
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible.
|Body Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides||(2) 1/2” (12mm) diameter HD pocket holes|
|For Use with||11/2” (38mm) and thicker material|
|Drill Guide Spacings||17/16” (36mm)|
|Clamping Method||Works with Kreg® Face Clamps and a variety of other clamps|
|Compatibility||Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5 benchtop base|
|Warranty||Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide Warranty|
|Includes||Drill Guide, stop block, 1/2” (12mm) diameter stepped drill bit, 6″ driver bit, stop collar, Allen wrench, starter Kreg® Screw set, and owner’s manual.|