Bostitch N75CWW-1-E Siding Coil Nailer-CT
- When nailing exposed wood for sidings or cladding, you need to ensure the tool being used won’t leave unsightly marks or indents in the wood.
- Specifically developed with an advanced nose design to get the job done quick and with a clean finish.
- Built to the same exacting standards as all Bostitch tools, includes user friendly features designed to improve productivity and give maximal comfort.
- Perfect for high-volume nailing of wall and sheathing of roofs.
- Drives 15° wire weld and plastic collated nails from 40-75mm.
- Light weight and compact size.
- Adjustable exhaust for user safety and comfort.
- Anti slip bumpers
- Carry Case.
- Belt hook.
|Magazine capacity (max)||225-300|
|F Series Fasteners:|
|Diameter (mm)||2.5 (min)|
|Length (mm)||40 (min)|
|Head (mm)||7.2 (min)|
|Operating pressure||4.8 – 8.3 BAR|
|70 – 120 PSI|
|Air Consumption Ltr.per shot @ 5.6 bar||1.53|
|Noise LPA 1sd||87.60|
|LPA 1s, 1m||93.09|
|Vibration / Uncertainty||3.228 / 1.61 m/s²|