Bostitch MCN150-E Compact Metal Connecting Nailer
- Most advanced pneumatic positive placement nailer on the market.
- Compact design.
- Designed to work even in the tightest corners.
- Innovative exposed-tip design positions the fastener directly into the connector plate’s holes for quicker and more precise positioning than ever before.
- On top of being compact the tool is also lightweight and easy to use and maintain.
- Magnesium housing.
- Rubber comfort grip.
- Serrated, exposed nail tip.
- Adjustable exhaust.
- Sequential trip.
- Compact magazine.
- Carry case.
- Tool lock-out.
|Magazine capacity (max)||29|
|PT-MC Series Fasteners:|
|Diameter (mm)||3.3 (min)|
|Length (mm)||38 (min)|
|Head (mm)||7.2 (min)|
|Operating pressure||4.80 – 8.40 BAR|
|70.00 – 120.00 PSI|
|Air Consumption Ltr.per shot @ 5.6 bar||1.9|
|Air fitting thread type||1/4 BSP|
|Noise LPA 1sd||92.7|
|LPA 1s, 1m||88.4|
|Vibration / Uncertainty||5.11 /2.044 m/s2|