- Drives the staple into corrugated at the same time two clincher arms penetrate on either side of staple legs clinching staple.
- Stapler is rested on the carton, trigger is squeezed for a strong carton fastening from the outside.
- Full cycle action for maximum speed, quick release to prevent jams and an adjustment for tightness and depth of clinch.
- Uses 1M roll staples which dramatically reduce production interruptions for re-loading the stapler
- High volume sealing of containers entirely from the outside. Top closing virtually all types of corrugated containers where speed and maneuverability are a must.
- Ideal for replacing or enhancing glue systems where added reliability and security are a must.