- This dual purpose framing nailer has improved features and even more power.
- Converts in seconds from a standard framing nailer to a positive placement tool.
- Ideal for roof trusses, joist hangers and metal connecting plates.
- Drives plastic collated roundhead nails, with bright and G13 galvanisation to 50 microns for a long life. Metal connector nails are galvanised to 15 microns.
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the Bostitch F21PL-E Dual Purpose Framing Nailer
- Using wire collated nails, the F28WW-E is ideal for heavy-duty construction framing and flooring applications. The wire collated nails are available in either a smooth or ring shank, and the range also includes both electro galvanised and unplated nails.
- Wire-weld zinc electro coated nails are plated to 8 microns and give protection from the elements. Most importantly they also represent outstanding value for money.
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the Bostitch F28WW-E Heavy Duty Stick Nailer