The BeA Pneumatic Nailer for finishing nails with 2/32″ in diameter. The nailer drives fasteners in the range from 1″ to 2″. The top loading device allows quick and safe reloading of fasteners. The nails’ heads are colored brown, but can be ordered in different colors as well as in stainless steel.Popular Applications:Glazing strips, Wicker work, Furniture.
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the BeA SK451-717 Finish Nailer
Cordless 16 gauge finish nailer:
- light and well balanced
- does not require compressed air
- improved portability
- ergonomic design
- rafter hook
- quick clear nose
- tool case
- single shot actuation
- LED battery indicator
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the BeA SK464-652E Finish Nailer
Great value. Brand new design, incorporates class leading features. Lightweight magnesium body. No-nail lockout. Rear exhaust. High durability and build quality. Oil free engine means minimal maintenance.
GFN1664K-E 16 Gauge Finish Nailer. In-line battery for improved ergonomics and balance. Almost 20% lighter than leading competitor. Uses 16 gauge straight finish nails. Both fuel cells and nails are available in a wide variety of packs and finishes. Comes with a carry case, two batteries, and a charger.
With its selectable trigger system, LED light and integrated air blower, the N62FNB-E finish nailer makes light work of even the most demanding of applications.
Driving popular 15 gauge angled finish nails from 32-64mm, the oil-free tool design requires only minimal maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains on the workpiece.
Comes complete with carry case.
- Magnesium Housing
- Rubber Comfort Grip
- Adjustable Exhaust
- Oil Free Engine
- Carry Case
- Selectable Trigger
- LED Light
- Integrated Blower
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the Bostitch N62FNB-E Angle Finish Nailer
N62FNB-E Angle Finish Nailer. Selectable trigger system. LED light. Integrated air blower. Magnesium housing. Oil free engine. Dial-a-depth. No-mar-tip. Adjustable exhaust. Rubber comfort grip. Carry case.
- LED work-light for working in closets and dark spaces
- Rear exhaust to direct air away from the user
- Integrated air blower allows user to clear away debris from work surface
- Adjustable trigger with safety lock-out allows the user to choose between single or multiple fastener drive mode
- 16″ on-center gauge flips out for quick and easy installation of baseboard
- Other features include: Oil-free operation, rear trip design for clear line-of-sight and dial-a-depth adjustment for precise fastener placement
- Kit includes: Tool, Cary Case, Fasteners, 2 Standard No-Mar Tips, 4 Profile No-Mar Tips, hose connection, and Steel Belt Hook
- Drives 15GA “FN” Style Angled Finish Nails
Interior finish and trim, Exterior finish and trim, Furniture, Cabinet work, Staircases