The benchmark tool for corrugated fasteners. Reliable especially for industrial use.
The compact and well balanced nailer drives corrugated fasteners type W in lengths from 9 to 15 mm. It satisfied a multitude of fastening requirements and is the perfect solution when fastening butt and corner joints.
- made in Germany
- full metal body and magazine
Popular applications:Butt and corner jointing in furniture, windows and doors.
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the BeA W15-358 Corrugated Fastener
- This dual purpose framing nailer has improved features and even more power.
- Converts in seconds from a standard framing nailer to a positive placement tool.
- Ideal for roof trusses, joist hangers and metal connecting plates.
- Drives plastic collated roundhead nails, with bright and G13 galvanisation to 50 microns for a long life. Metal connector nails are galvanised to 15 microns.
Looking for more info? Check out the full specification PDF for the Bostitch F21PL-E Dual Purpose Framing Nailer
- **While Stocks Last – Contact us**
- Normal Price €
- Same model as Bostitch RC-10-U 240v & 110V
- 10 litre medium sized compressor with twin outlets and rollcage for added protection on site
- 2.0hp / 1500w
- Max 10 bar
- 216 l/min air displacement
- 82 l/min air delivery
- 97 / 1.5dB Noise LWa 1sd
- 77dB Noise LPa 1sd
- 530mm Width
- 575mm Length
- 375mm Height
- 18kg Weight
- Oilless Pump
- 230v & 110v available While Stocks Last
- Contact us for Further details